ThermoChem™ HT-2500 System* Overview
The ThermoChem™ HT-2500 System consists of the ThermoChem unit, a HIPEC Disposable Kit or disposable, and a touchscreen monitor.
The ThermoChem™ HT-2500 System is intended to raise the core temperature of the peritoneum to a desired target temperature by continuously circulating and lavaging the peritoneum during a HIPEC procedure using warmed Lactated Ringer’s Solution, U.S.P., or another physiologically compatible sterile solution enriched with chemotherapeutic drugs.
- Adjustable temperature from 36º to 47ºC in 0.1 increments
- Flow rate of up to 2400 ml/min with adjustable roller pump
- Consistent outflow with gravity and/or vacuum
- Interactive touchscreen monitor for accurate readout or setting of patient fluid temperature, flowrate and system pressure levels
- Data recording/downloading of patient procedure
- Easily separated into three pieces for transport
Click chart to enlarge
Case data is readily available immediately after each treatment
Case data is readily available on the HT-2500 device. Using the USB port on the Connector Panel, a simple upload of information and conversion of the data produces useful information related to the case including:
- Inflow and outflow fluid temperatures over the entirety of the case
- Other temperature readings (if additional temperature probes were utilized)
- Flow rate during the case
- Marker for treatment agent addition to system
Because of the importance of maintenance of perfusate temperatures at approximately 42O C throughout the abdominal cavity, the ability to track flow rate and inflow and outflow temperatures is an important visual tool. Ask your Representative for a demonstration.2021 ThermaSolutions Products Video Request More Info
*check availability in your country
Typical Treatment Settings from
the ThermoChemTM Home Screen
Please download a product brochureHT-2500 (English) HT-2500 (Française)
Components of the HT-2500 can be separated for easy transport.